網頁

2011-09-03

You and I - by Ingrid Michaelson

相當甜美輕快的一首歌~ 
最後面的: 咚咚拍的節奏讓我好像要跟著 踏踏拍,
然後唱著we will we will rock you (誤)


 

Don't you worry, there my honey
We may not have any money
But we've got our love to pay the bills  *帳單

Maybe I think you're cute and funny
Maybe I want to do what bunnies do with you  *小免子
If you know what I mean

Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France *有錢的
Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters *毛衣
and teach them how to dance
Let's get rich and build a house on a mountaintop    *山頂

Making everybody look like ants from way up there,  *螞蟻
You and I, you and I (chorus)

Well you might be a bit confused      *困惑
And you might be a little bit bruised  *瘀傷; (感情等方面的)挫傷
But, baby how we spoon like no one else *註1
So I will help you read those books
If you will soothe my worried looks *撫慰; 減輕
And we will put the lonesome on the shelf     *寂寞    *架子


repeat chorus x2

中文翻譯歌詞

這首歌很多地方都押韻(rhyme)喔~ 所以聽起來更加順耳~ 好聽^^

*註1 spoon 當名詞時,是大家熟悉的湯匙(圖)
But, baby how we spoon like no one else 又是什麼意思?
我們"湯匙的"像沒有其他人"湯匙"過一樣?
It doesn't make any sense...

原來spoon有另一個意思:
informal To engage in amorous behavior, such as kissing or caressing. (source)
【口】談情說愛; 動手動腳 (source)

有一個跟spoon單字長得像,東西也長的像的詞:
scoop - 勺子; 常見的就是挖冰淇淋用的那種勺子(圖)
所以一球、二球冰淇淋,不是球類運動的ball, 是用scoop算的!

一球冰淇淋:one scoop of ice cream
二球冰淇淋:two scoops of ice cream

沒有留言:

張貼留言