網頁

2011-09-26

Westlife - My Love 吾愛

第一次在電視上看到這首歌的mv 我就愛上了這首歌、這支mv、這個團體
與 英文歌 ^O^
And now I'd like to present this song: Westlife - My Love (西城男孩的吾愛)


An empty street, an empty house
A hole inside my heart *空洞
I'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller
I wonder how, I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had, the songs we sang together  *sing的過去式

*And oh my love, I'm holding on forever  *堅持
Reaching for the love that seems so far *伸出手,到達

So I say a little prayer *祈禱
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue, to see you once again
My love
Overseas from coast to coast *海岸
To find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green, to see you once again *田地,另有領域的意思
My love

I try to read, I go to work
I'm laughing with my friends
But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking
I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are
The days we had, the songs we sang together(*)

To hold you in my arms
To promise you my love
To tell you from the heart
You're all I'm thinking of(*)

中英文歌詞

沒有留言:

張貼留言